Monday, June 12, 2006

The Zen Mom

Are You a Slacker Mom? I must be having a slow day or something (I might be trying to avoid catching up on my filing), but I did this online quiz that popped up on a parenting website. I answered all of the questions and really, I had no idea what kind of mom it would say I was. I sometimes feel stressed out, and I am not always the most patient mother in the world, but here it is:

Your quiz results make you a Zen Mom

How do you do it? Even when explosions are all around, you are able to take a deep cleansing breath and chant your mantra "this too shall pass." You are a calming influence on your kids in a hectic world.


I think in the future, when I'm feeling less than calm, I'm going to chant to myself, "zen mom, zen mom".

2 comments:

wordsfromhome said...

Congratulations. Your quiz has confirmed what many of us already know about you. I taught you everything I know and you have improved upon it immeasurably.

Alice said...

Well, I sure have everyone fooled. :)