Saturday, June 24, 2006

Feeling Lucky?

I am.

The Mr. and I participated with our youth group in the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. For helping out, we each got a t-shirt, a free breakfast, and two raffle tickets.

I just found out that I won the "date basket". It has movie passes, gift certificates for dinner, and DAVE MATTHEWS TICKETS!!!!

I'll update this post tomorrow after I pick up the basket and can tell you exactly what it contains.

I'm very excited though. A part of me worries that there was a mistake, so we'll see.

UPDATE: I picked up the gift basket today (Sunday), it is indeed real. Here's what it contains:
$10 in coupons for Dee's Family Restaurant
4 bowling passes
One free large pizza
2 movie passes
Two Dave Matthews Band tickets (YEA!!!)
$20 at Robintinos
Dinner for 2 at Su Casa
Dinner for 2 at La Puente
2 free "concrete's" at Nielson's Frozen Custard
2 free entrees at Applebee's

2 comments:

Rob said...

I'm going to the DMB show. Great seats too.

Natalie Gordon said...

I now have TWO reasons to be jealous of you (the first is your organic gardening skills). It's good to be good, it's better to be lucky, and you, my friend, are BOTH! Congratulations!