Monday, April 02, 2007

Smart Husband, Handsome Husband...

I was chatting briefly with my Mr via iChat, and I mentioned how I was feeling tired and just kind of all around blah-like today. (This of course has nothing to do with the fact that I am huge-pregnant and generally uncomfortable, and not sleeping well.) He, being the smart Mr. that he is asked, "Do you want me to comment, or just listen?" I told him comments were welcome. I thought he'd say to go take a nap. Instead he said that I should go clean up some of the piles of stuff that are sitting around the house.

My knee-jerk reaction was to tell HIM to go clean up the piles of stuff that are sitting around the house, but instead I took a breath and thought, hmmm, he's right, if I stopped sitting here and did something that involved moving around PLUS had the benefit of the house looking nicer, I might really feel better.

He's a smart Mr.

My brother-in-law put together a DVD slide-show for my Mr's (that looks like Mrs, but it's not) birthday last week. After we finished watching it, my sister-in-law said something about how he just keeps getting better and better looking. Unable to restrain myself, I burst out with "THAT'S WHAT I THINK!!!". I didn't mean for it to come out so loudly, and everyone had a good laugh over it, but really, my Mr. just keeps getting better and better looking. He's aging very nicely (for someone so young).

He's a handsome Mr.

Plus he rubs my feet/ankles every night. They hurt after a whole day of lugging around nearly 40lbs more than normal (and yes, I've almost gained 40 lbs, but this post is not about me).

No comments: