Thursday, April 26, 2007

I can't believe people really think like this...

There is a really good post over at Utah Amicus. Here is a link.

It's about the resolution that Don Larson, in Utah County would like to pass stating that it is Satan's plan to destroy the United States by stealth invasion (illegal immigration). If people didn't really think things like that, I'd find the whole thing hilarious (well, it's funny anyway...).

It's things like this that give mormons a bad name...

Not that I support illegal immigration. I think people should come to the US legally, the problem is that our immigration system is so broken that it IS impossible for so many who want a better life to come here. The system needs to be fixed, but in the mean time, we need to have a little more compassion for our fellow men (and women and children).

Edited to add: Somehow I missed another good post over at Utah Amicus... I heard part of this Doug Wright show, but missed the part where Satan called in. Dang. Satan Calls the Doug Wright Show

No comments: