Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Power of Suggestion...

A's life is a musical. He sings everything. Today he was singing "I don't know, I don't know, I don't know what I can do" to the tune of Mary Had A Little Lamb. As I was getting ready for the day, I sang, "A knows how to listen to mom, listen to mom, listen to mom. A knows how to listen to mom, because he is a smart boy!".

It didn't take long for him to mix a bit of that into his song.

Maybe I should sing the multiplication tables or something. He'd be the smartest 3-year-old around.

(I'm really thinking about signing him up for a kindermusic class. There's a teacher close to our new house, so that would be really convenient.)

2 comments:

y-intercept said...

Math is ever so closely related to music. There's been more than one mathematician or engineer launched on their careers through the love of music.

Emily said...

He's lucky not to have so many song lyrics already in his head that he can make up his own without everybody else's crowding them out. Maybe A & I can jam at Christmas...we could have a freestyle sing-along. [All welcome to join of course.] I think he needs to learn some Queen...I want to sing a song with A, I want to sing with A. I want to sing a song with A, we want to sing our songs all day!