Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Smaller Vehicles

Our van is getting repaired. The transmission went bad (under warranty, isn't that nice!). I scheduled to take it in this morning to get worked on, then we'd have it back by the end of the day, but when my Mr. dropped it off, they realized the transmission wasn't in yet- so they gave us a rental.

It's a pretty metallic green Kia Sportage. I like it more than I thought I would. It's fun to drive and fits all the kids (and the dog) and it feels a lot smaller than the van. It makes me want to trade the van for something smaller (but I can't, so I'm trying unsuccessfully to push the thought from my head).

1 comment:

Natalie Gordon said...

My kids just saw you driving down the street in your 'new car' and they like it! I told them it was probably a loaner, and they think you should sell your van (for parts, they said) and use the money to get this car full time.

So, you probably shouln't put too much stock in advice from an 11 year old and his young cohorts, but it's an idea.