Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Naked Bottoms

This morning after swimming lessons, I told my 3-year-old to go sit on the toilet. During the time it took me to set the baby down (still in his car seat), my 3-year-old had gone into the baby's bedroom and wet his pants (and the floor).

After that, he sat on the toilet, but of course nothing came out. When he was done, he couldn't find any underwear, and I couldn't go look just at the moment, so he's been half naked ever since.

Being naked is a good thing for toilet training, because he hasn't had any accidents since this morning, and he has run up the stairs to tell me "mom, I have more pee". "Okay", I say, "Go put it in the potty!". He even pooped on the toilet (today may be the first day in a long time that I have not had to rinse a poopy diaper or poopy training pants out in the toilet...).

I'm so proud.

So if you see a naked 3-year-old at the park, don't worry, we're just potty training.

1 comment:

limes said...

Awwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111oneoneoneone