Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Congratulations to My Mister

Congratulations on running a clean campaign, and working so hard. Congratulations on the 3742 people who believed in your honesty, dedication, and desire to make a difference.

I am so proud that you were willing to step up, and get involved.

I love you Mister.

(I'll also add a congratulations and thank you to Becky Edwards. It has been a pleasure, where so many campaigns get nasty, you were above that, which I think says good things about you.)

5 comments:

Salt H2O said...

I'm sorry he didn't win. It looks like it's an uphill battle for any Democrat outside of Salt Lake City.

However, the Democrats did quite nicely nation wide- I know that doesn't help, but it's got to sooth the pain just a little.

Alice said...

Thank you.

It was an incredible experience, one that more people ought to have.

I am quite happy about President Obama, although I have some concerns over the house and senate both being so heavily controlled by dems. Balance you know.

Hopefully the dems do better with their majority than the Reps did when they had it.

Natalie Gordon said...

I add my congratulations - it was an honor to vote for and support Kyle. It would be great if we always had such good candidates to choose from.

George said...

I am proud too!

Bekkieann said...

Hi Allie, You know I'm very appreciative of the effort and sacrifices your family made for this campaign. I have a couple of yard signs of yours. Do you want them? I had three, but one of them grew legs.