Thursday, March 12, 2009

Seed Starting and a Random Picture

I've started a couple of trays of seeds over the two weeks, and they are starting to sprout, so I told my Mister that I was going to need some kind of a light for them, and this is what he came up with. I went to a book club/girls night and when I came home it was all set up. There's a light switch on it to make it easy to turn the lights on and off, and the board that the lights are attached to raises and lowers as the plants grow.


This last picture is just a random one of my Mister after an interesting shave designed to tease and torment our 5-year-old who doesn't like his dad to have any facial hair.

2 comments:

mfranti said...

your mister is AWESOME!!!

and he looks like morgan spurlock in that picture.

derekstaff said...

The Burnsides! Sweet! I did that once. Actually, you probably saw it, because it was my last year as a single. That's one life's silly pleasures: doing some weird facial hair style for a few days before shaving entirely in the spring. I'll probably go with the Fu Manchu this year. Or maybe the Brother Brigham (only leave hair below the jawline).