Friday, February 02, 2007

What Number Do I Call For This?

I'm not sure what the outcome was, or if there has been one yet, but it seems like someone was proposing a bill to allow anonymous reporting of bad driving. I really could have used that number the other day. My family was driving home from visiting with Grandma and Grandpa on a Sunday evening. The car ahead of us was veering in and out of three different lanes, obviously not just intending on changing lanes. The driver wasn't speeding, and my Mr. made the comment that the person must be aware enough to know they were drunk. It would have been nice if there was some number I could have called to report that driver and have a UHP officer get them off of the road.

Along the same lines, I think it would be nice to have an anonymous tip line that we could call and report idiotic legislation. Then if one legislator gets enough complaints, we could have them removed for being incompetent.

1 comment:

Alice said...

I learned from the UHP website that you can call 911 to report reckless driving.

Good to know...

Now we just need that number for incompetent politicians....