Friday, November 16, 2012

Product Review Update: Lunch Containers

I wrote awhile back about my search for lunch containers that didn't leak, were easy to open, and weren't plastic.  I kind of failed to find anything, since glass wouldn't work, and all the metal containers seemed difficult for small hands to open (or they weren't water tight).  My mom introduced me to Preserve, she found a cutting board and brought it home from a trip to California.  I ordered a set of the Mini Storage Containers.  We've been using them for several weeks, and the kids haven't had a problem getting the lid off, they don't leak, they're the perfect size for yogurt or fruit, and they seem pretty solid- so they should last for quite awhile.

I'm not getting paid to say this, or being provided any free product, I'm just reviewing this item because I love it.  Check out the website, they have some neat products, all made from recycled #5 plastics.

No comments: