Thursday, July 10, 2008

10 uninteresting things about me...

Just for balance you know...

1. My house is quite often messier than it should be.
2. I haven't showered yet today, and am still in my pajamas (it's 2:30).
3. My kids ate kraft macaroni and cheese for lunch today.
4. I like corn dogs.
5. I don't exercise as much as I think I ought to.
6. I get embarrassed too easily.
7. My garden is weedy.


That might be all I'm willing to admit to publicly at the moment...

(I heard that some people think that blogs are the new way for mormon women to compete, so I just wanted to make sure no one feels that they are lacking compared to all the great things I do...)

I'm not tagging anyone, because really, who wants to post lame things about themselves?

4 comments:

wordsfromhome said...

Here's one for my bad list. My Grandma used to pay me $1 a month (it was a lot back then) to keep my bed made every day. The lesson did not take. I still cannot get it done more than 1 or 2 days a week.

Alice said...

That's funny. My bed is not made right now.

I go in streaks, right now it's an off streak.

George said...

Having a made bed takes more time to get in since I use no covers. Am happy to pounce on the sheet and call it good.

Emily said...

It's nice to know that others have messy houses and unmade beds and feed their kids macaroni. I knew I wasn't the only one!