Thursday, November 03, 2011

Photo Update

A teaching CP some sweet soccer skills.


CP at his preschool Halloween Parade.


Our shelf of squash/pumpkins- many of these are now carved and sitting on the porch.


Kyle's getting this area all cleaned up- no more weeds and wood scraps and yard tools jumbled together.


I love watching chickens run across a yard.


J and neighbor B herding the chickens back to their coop.


This was a lot of work.  I did it with the rotary mower.  I was SORE the next day.  The grass hadn't been mowed in a long time, as I mentioned in the previous post- I had to have the boys come out and lift the grass up with rakes so the mower would even catch it- it was so long and matted down.


Not a huge grape harvest this year...  


We're already figuring how many we can drink each month to make them last a year.  :)

No comments: