Thursday, August 11, 2011

Another thing to do with zucchini

Slice it thin, and lay it on top of a pizza.  Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top (because zucchini is so good with parmesan).  This pizza was about my favorite one we've ever made (My Mister made it- he's getting to be quite the pizza chef).  It had sauce, mozzarella cheese, bacon, green peppers, zucchini and parmesan cheese.  The other pizza (the one that the kids ate) had bacon and pineapple.  (Obviously this is not a vegetarian dinner like the label says, but leave the bacon off and you're good (maybe slightly less good)).


3 comments:

Franziska Patterson said...

Ohhhhhh, that looks so good! I'll have to try that out.

Also, my blog address for the oh so controversial blog is www.thegermanphilosopher.blogspot.com

I'll also have it linked to on my links, but only mention it as a German Philosophy website.

Charlotte said...

Mmm... I would so eat this!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that does look delicious!