Friday, August 18, 2006

Fallen Off the Face of the Earth

I haven't.

It's been one vacation after another, and I am grateful to be home (although the vacations were all fun).

Here are things that have been going on while I've been away:

My four-year-old became my five-year-old (and he starts Kindergarten on Wednesday).
My chickens are still doing the same things. Just one is laying (although I did get an egg with a double yolk the other day).
I completely slacked off on my running, but I went this morning (it was hard after not running for a couple of weeks).
My two-year-old started saying (very clearly) "Yes! instead of "uh" when you ask him a question.
No update on the worms because they're worms and they don't really do much.
The Mister starts his MBA program tomorrow with an all-day orientation. I'm excited for him, but I'm not looking forward to never seeing him for the next 2-3 years. That could be tough.

I'm sure there are other things, but I can't think of them right now.

No comments: